Purva Sparkling Springs – A Dream villa in Bangalore

Introduction

Purva Sparkling Springs is an elegant and stylishly designed villa by the famous brand Puravankara. This villa complex is located on Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. The best thing about this luxury villa is that lush green areas surround it. It thus features a very peaceful, calm and serene ambience. The entire location of this villa has been planned using Vaastu principles and beliefs. Purva Sparkling Springs is built over a total land area of 14 acres and out of which only 65% of the land area constitutes built-up space. The remaining 35% is dedicated to different facilities and amenities for residents, such as parks, gardens, roadways etc.

Purva Sparkling Springs is an elegant and stylishly designed villa by the famous brand Puravankara.

Purva Sparkling Springs is an elegant and stylishly designed villa by the famous brand Puravankara. This villa complex is located in the best developed area of Bangalore. The property consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies that offer a fantastic view of nature surrounded by greenery.

The highlight of this property is its location, which makes it ideal for enjoying all that Bangalore offers, such as shopping malls, restaurants, pubs, etc.

The best thing about this villa complex is that lush green areas surround it.

The best thing about this villa complex is that lush green areas surround it. This makes it a perfect location for families and couples seeking a peaceful getaway from city life.

It also has a swimming pool, which helps you relax after a hard day’s work at your office or school.

It thus features a very peaceful, calm and serene ambience.

This villa is located in a serene environment, which means it has a very peaceful and calm environment. You can enjoy your time here with your family or friends by simply sitting back and basking in the glow of nature.

The entire location of this villa has been planned using Vaastu principles and beliefs.

The entire location of this villa has been planned using Vaastu principles and beliefs. It is a combination of Hindu philosophy and architecture, which is also known as Vaastu. Vaastu is a system of architecture, geomancy and astrology that seeks to create a harmonious environment for living by regulating the flow currents in buildings and the human body.

Vaastu Shashtra, or house layout map from the Indian Geometry Center, shows how houses should be built concerning their surroundings or vice versa. If one area needs more sunlight, then another can get it from there instead by moving things around or adding extra windows etc…

Purva Sparkling Springs is built over a total land area of 14 acres and out of which only 65% of the land area constitutes built-up space.

Purva Sparkling Springs is built over a total land area of 14 acres and out of which only 65% of the land area constitutes built-up space. The remaining 35% comprises a common park area, clubhouse and swimming pool.

The remaining 35% is dedicated to different facilities and amenities for residents, such as parks, gardens, roadways etc.

The remaining 35% is dedicated to different facilities and amenities for residents, such as parks, gardens, roadways etc.

  • A park with an aviary and a fountain.
  • A garden with a pool and Jacuzzi area.
  • Roadways connecting residential areas with schools, hospitals etc., which include pedestrian bridges over significant roads at various points of connectivity within the city (namely: Outer Ring Road; Mahatma Gandhi Road; Whitefield Main Road; Hebbal Main Road); also include planting trees along these corridors on both sides to beautify them further!

You can buy your dream villa at an affordable rate in Bangalore

If you are looking for a dream villa in Bangalore, look no further.

The Vastu Purva Sparkling Springs is an ideal place for you to buy your dream villa at an affordable rate.

The Vastu Purva Sparkling Springs is located on the outskirts of Bangalore, close to Hosur Road and Hosur bypass. The property has good connectivity with all major highways leading out of Bangalore city centre like NH-7 (all directions) & NH-7(New Outer Ring Road). It also has plenty of amenities within its vicinity, such as restaurants, shopping malls etc., making it an excellent choice for families who want to settle down in this part of town but don’t want to be too far away from their workplaces or other activities they enjoy during leisure time.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Enquire Now